Saturday, April 28, 2012

Pure Imagination

Welcome to my blog! I thought I would start out with some poems, but from now on, this website will be mostly pix, vids, and writings of what is curently going on in my life. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to get pix and vids on here yet, but I'm working on it.

Well, we had the Pure Imagination play at Northside last night along with the Candy Man's buffet. They certainly had enough sugary stuff there! As for the play itself, it was amazing! It was so much better than the Toad of Toad Hall play, or something like that.
G.R. did an awesome job as the candy dancer (even though she was only on for about a minute [sad face]). T.R., it turns out, is a great actor. The actors playing each character was perfectly chosen. No one forgot their lines (as far as I could tell).
These are probably my favorite lines:

Mike Teevee: What does it do? (talking about the device in front of him)

Willy Wonka: I'm sorry. Please speak up. I'm a bit deaf in that ear.

Mike Teevee: I SAID --- WHAT DOES IT DO!!!?

Willy Wonka: Now, I believe I have gone deaf in that ear as well.

lol! I never knew that M.P. was able to scream that loud! It was really unexpected. As my dad said, "It makes you wonder what he's like at home!"
Over all, it was just a wonderful production displayed at Northside Christian School. Presently, the school is trying to raise money towards a new elementary building. The present one is old and needs tearing down. During the play, the school was accepting donations towards the project of a new school building. The gym where the play was held was packed to the max, which was good for the school. I don't know how much they raised for the new building, but I'm sure it was a lot! Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment